‘Ready to Go’ – with FPP for 32 Residential Dwellings
- Exceptional village centre development site, within walking distance of all amenities.
- Full planning permission for 32 residential units – Planning Reg. No. 20190312.
- This sale represents an ideal opportunity for builder/developer to acquire a development site, close to Wexford town in a proven selling location.
- 3 No. 4 bed houses, 25 No. 3 bed houses & 4 No. 2 bed houses.
- High profile site, located in the centre of this thriving village and only 5 minutes’ drive from Wexford town.
- Good level site directly fronting the public road – with good access and road frontage.
- For further details contact the sole selling agents, Kehoe & Assoc. at 053 9144393.
The subject development site is situated in Castlebridge Village, approximately 4km from Wexford town, directly fronting the R741 Wexford to Gorey road – in this high profile location. Adjoining amenities in Castlebridge Village include Centra Supermarket, pharmacy, restaurant, pubs, post office, etc. The subject site is situated on the local bus route and within easy walking distance of an excellent primary school. There is easy access to all town amenities in Wexford, with a population in the region of 20,000 people (Sources: CSO Census 2016). Castlebridge is also only 5 minutes’ drive from Curracloe and its sublime sandy beach and wonderful walks at The Raven Forest, Eden Vale and Wexford Wildlife Reserve.
The subject site is offered for sale with the benefit of full planning permission for 32 residential dwelling houses. This comprises 25 No. 3 bed houses, 3 No. 4 bed houses and 4 No. 2 bed homes. They are laid out either semi-detached blocks or terraces of 3 or 4 dwellings. The sale is an ideal opportunity for a builder to acquire a development site that is ‘Ready to Go’. This is a proven selling location with many successfully completed residential developments at Castlebridge including; Rectory Hall, Elderwood, Foxborough, The Cloisters, Woodview, etc. We understand the site extends to c. 1 hectare / 2.47 acres or thereabouts.
For further details see Wexford Planning Section at www.wexfordcoco.ie and search planning application 20190312.
Click this google drive link for all relevant docs.